Monday, June 20, 2011

Chewable Liquid Taffy


If you like eating toothpaste or snuck baby aspirin as a kid, you probably still  won't like liquid Chewbies. The tube of orange glop may be a fun looking liquid sugar delivery system, but it puts the "desp" in desperate, the" err" in emerrgency candy.

Maybe it's a popular playground food, if you're pivy to this information please let me know. And speaking of privy...never mind. The only thing extreme about this Extreme Creations taffy  is that it would make an extremely sticky super adhesive.

It's more tacky than taffy, and hard to dispense without creating an insect frenzied mess. You wouldn't believe the state of the photo site, especially after I tried cleaning up with paper towels.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I love this post! Had me laughing as I read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. had me cringing C. wrote it in a hurry I guess, at least three glaring tipoze

    ReplyDelete

No Spam Zone