Saturday, September 15, 2007

Gourmet Candy Corn - Phooey!

candy cornI suppose the Cheeseheads who paw through my candy dish on a Football Thursday, Sunday, or Monday would like these colors. Except for the orange, a color I don't normaly allow in the house. And wash your hands, all of you.
Don't get me wrong, I love a good green apple, but who are you kidding with this gourmet candy corn business? And is there another flavor out there besides green apple? Is there?
Football Thursday? The NFL Network? Don't get me started. I'll take my Big Ben, Little Willie, and Alan Fanny free of charge on a Sunday afternoon the way the good Lord intended thank you very much.

Brett and WillieThese candy corns go by the peculiar name Candy Specimens and are by Galerie. Their website hurt my eyes and someone should tell them to turn their music down. They are having a clearance sale in Kentucky this October. Whoopty doo.
Meanwhile, don't wipe your frozen tundra on my steel curtain, and eat more fruit.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:33 PM

    by any chance did you think to turn your speakers down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:58 PM

    Go Pack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by any chance did you think to at least make up a name?

    ReplyDelete

No Spam Zone